Echo 3-1, reporting for duty. Alex, the Operator last seen in the Modern Warfare Campaign, returns to battle in Season Three in Multiplayer, Special Ops, and Warzone. Alex is available in this Season’s Battle Pass system which includes two free weapons, a canine Finishing Move that lets man’s best friend finish off the enemy, vehicle skins, and more!
Read on for more intel on the latest Season in Modern Warfare and the exclusive content available for Playstation.
Fight with two new weapons
Available in the Battle Pass system, players can earn two free weapons – the SKS sniper rifle (Tier 15) and the Renetti handgun.
SKS – This lightweight, semi-auto chambered sniper rifle is extremely agile and boasts a faster fire rate than any other weapon in this class. Customize this weapon using blueprints or in Gunsmith to tailor its capabilities for your Multiplayer or Warzone needs.
Renetti – A balanced semi-auto pistol includes a three-round burst attachment and is deadly in closer-range combat.
Ready up in new modes for Warzone and Multiplayer
Looking to add to your trio? Quads makes its Warzone debut at the start of the Season and two new Multiplayer modes will join the mix mid-season.
Quads (Launch) – A team of four drops into Warzone for Battle Royale.
Sabotage (Mid-Season) – With unlimited respawns, players must destroy the objective within the time limit.
Jugg of War (Mid-Season) – Compete with enemy forces to capture a Juggernaut package, then don the Juggernaut and successful escort it to the enemy base.
Experience new Multiplayer Battlegrounds
Season Three of Modern Warfare gives players three 6v6 Multiplayer maps – Talsik Backlot, reimagined from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare’s Backlot, Hovec Sawmill, a rural battlefield, and Aniyah Incursion, a tightened, tactical version of Aniyah Palace.
Tips for Hovec Sawmill
- Look Around… and Up. The rooftops of Hovec Sawmill may be littered with enemies hoping to pick off unsuspecting targets. Keep your eyes peeled and look for a glint to determine if a sniper has you in their sights.
- Silent and Deadly. Because the rolling river in Hovec Sawmill gives off a distinct sound, consider using the Dead Silence Field Upgrade, as crossing over the river may give away your position.
- Battle with Range. Mid to long range sightlines both find a home on Hovec Sawmill, consider a weapon with a hybrid scope to ensure you find your target at any distance.
Sony exclusive* Modern Warfare Season Three content
Shoot House (Survival)
Outlast the enemy on this fan-favourite Multiplayer map, Shoot House. Battle with your squad and find choke points to take down waves of opponents. Consider taking the high ground in the office. Barricade the entry ways with traps and explosive and show off your marksman skills. Or, claim the Alpha or Bravo gates to give yourself more room to maneuver and eliminate the oncoming foes. With new tactics and strategies required, rediscover Shoot House to best the enemy in Survival.
Sony Combat Pack 2
Free for all Playstation Plus subscribers, Modern Warfare and free-to-play Warzone users can get the Call of Duty: Warzone – Combat Pack. Here’s details on the pack including when and where to download. The Pack includes:
- Epic Operator skin for Wyatt
- Epic sniper rifle blueprint
- Epic handgun blueprint
- Epic tactical knife
- Epic weapon charm
- animated calling card
- 60-minute Double Weapon XP Token
Download the Pack by heading to the PS Plus section of the Playstation Store.
Season Three of Modern Warfare launches on 8th April.
* Timed Exclusive content until 1st October, 2020